I. General provisions
1. The Regulations are addressed to people who buy tickets for The Best Chef Awards (hereinafter referred to as “Users”).
2. The ticket seller is The Best Chef sp. z o.o., Aleja Pokoju 26/1, 31-564 Kraków, NIP 6751653415 (hereinafter referred to as “Organizer”).
3. Each User is obliged to read the content of these Regulations. The purchase of tickets is possible only after accepting these Regulations, which at the same time constitute a declaration and create a legal obligation between the User and the Organizer.
4. All prices are given in American dollars and include VAT (23%).
5. To receive a VAT invoice, during the ticket ordering process, please add the correct TAX data necessary to issue it (full name of the company, address, Vat Number). The invoice will be sent to the User’s email address provided during the order.
6. It is possible to receive a VAT invoice after purchasing tickets via email. In this case, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com and provide the correct data necessary for its issuance.
7. Payments for tickets are handled by The Best Chef sp. z o.o., Aleja Pokoju 26/1, 31-564 Kraków, VAT: PL6751653415.
8. The Organizer is not responsible for any consequences of the incorrect functioning of the payment system referred to above. The Organizer is not responsible for messages, confirmations and other data lost or lost on the Internet.
II. Detailed rules for online sales
1. The procedure for purchasing tickets consists of:
• user registration – providing personal data: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address; it is possible to but the ticket as a guest user without registration. Guest user also needs to provide personal data: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
• confirmation of having read the regulations,
• payment for the ticket,
• order confirmation and electronic receipt of information about the purchase of the ticket / tickets to the e-mail address provided during registration,
3. The Organizer is not responsible for the consequences of providing false or incorrect data by the User. The User will be charged a commission for an incorrectly executed transaction.
5. Method of payment for tickets:
• payment by credit / debit card.
6. The User has the following option to collect the purchased tickets:
The ticket will have a unique code and may not be duplicated. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to the event if a duplicate ticket is disclosed.
7. The online sales system allows you to purchase a ticket no later than 24 hours before the event. The Organizer reserves the right to end online ticket sales at any time, without giving any reason.
1. Returns and exchanges of tickets purchased online are possible only in the event of the event being canceled.
2. Information about canceled events and changes to the event is sent to the e-mail address provided in the order form.
3. In the cases referred to in points 1-2 of this paragraph, the amounts paid by the User will be reimbursed by transfer to the account through which the User made the payment within 30 days after the cancelation of the event.
4. The events begin punctually at the appointed time. In the event of delay, viewers will not be admitted to the event. In this case, there is no refund or exchange of the ticket.
1. Any comments and complaints regarding the sale of online tickets should be submitted by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint should contain at least: the number, amount and date of the transaction, name, surname and email address.
2. Only Users are entitled to file complaints.
3. Complaints may be submitted no later than 1 day from the event giving rise to the complaint. Complaints will be considered by the Organizer within 14 days from the date of their receipt.
4. The Organizer is not responsible to the User for incorrectly made payments. The User will be charged a commission for an incorrectly executed transaction.
V. Personal data protection
1. The administrator of all the data provided in the ticket sales system is The Best Chef sp. z o.o., Aleja Pokoju 26/1, 31-564 Krakow, NIP 6751653415. The data will be processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as amended) in connection with the sale of tickets and the necessary contact with the User. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals. When ordering an invoice, providing basic data is obligatory and results, inter alia, from the Accounting Act.
2. Placing an online order by the User is tantamount to expressing his consent to the storage and processing of personal data by the Organizer for all activities necessary for the operation of the online ticket sales system.
3. The received personal data will not be made available to third parties and the User has the right to access their data and correct them.
VI. Final provisions
1. Online purchase of tickets is possible only after accepting the provisions of the above Regulations.
2. The Regulations contain provisions in accordance with the requirements of the Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable law, in particular the Civil Code Act, shall apply.